Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Working hard or hardly working?


Can I please just tell you guys how hard I have worked on this stinkin' paper?! Haha! I have woken myself in the middle of the night because a great idea has summoned me! As crazy as it sounds, simple papers like this mean A LOT to me and I really hope this final outcome exceeds expectations. I have made every person I know read this paper in hopes of them finding an error that I can correct. Wow.. in hopes of them finding an ERROR? I really have gone crazy. I feel a little more confident then last time in my understanding of the assignment. Instead of reading the overview that she posts, I just started typing in my last paper. This time I set everything up, put it into place, and typed in a very flowing manner; hoping to God and everyone else that it would just make sense! I hope all of you guys had a good experience with this assignment. I could tell that you all worked hard as well! I love it when people truly genuinely CARE. I think that makes the world of difference, and you can really tell when someone is writing about something of which they are passionate. His/her voice just shines right through it! Anyway, I cannot wait to recieve the results from this paper, wishes of A's for everyone!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I also hope you get an "A"! Also do you mind sending me your final draft? I would love to see the end result! :)

    ReplyDelete