Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anxious


I am really anxious to get our papers back! I feel so relieved that we finally turned it in and I am very satisfied with the final draft. I am hoping for another "A" and think it would be awesome if our whole group all got the same grade. I know that everyone has the potential! I am nervous to see my grade because usually when I feel like I did really well on somthing, I get a bad grade (and vis-versa). I know it is going to be a long week waiting to find out my grade. It also will be an even longer class period when Ms.Marshall tells us that we will get our grades back at the end of the class. In the mean time, I am going to try and enjoy my weekend! I hope everyone does that same and does not worry to much about their grade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment