Thursday, September 23, 2010

Great Mood! :)


Today I could not be in a better mood! After getting my paper back I was so happy to see that I got another "A". The only thing that worries me about getting two "A's" in a row is that I am going to be extremely disappointed in any other grade. Although I am not worried about the Midterm project because I could not of had a better group assigned to me! I feel confident in the girls and my ability to exceed the expectations of this project. I feel like we will all have a great time with this project and it will allow us to get our creative juices flowing. Another reason why I am ecstatic right now is because I just got my Anthropology midterm grade and also Aced it! This is great news to me after hearing my Precal and Chemistry exam grades, which were awful. I feel like nothing could bring down my mood and I could just keep typing and typing! Anyways, I look forward to this weekend for multiple reasons. I am finally getting my hair done, I have an interview with an advertising company that pays great and to top it all off, my birthday is Saturday! So next time I see you girls, I will be finally 18 and will have short hair. :) Everyone enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh thats awesome im turning 19 this sunday!

    ReplyDelete