Wednesday, September 1, 2010

*Readings*




Hola :]
time to bloggg...again...
so the readings we are assigned to do seem like they will be very helpful to future writing assignments. writing arguments based on facts and reason is something i am actually good at.. rather then creative writing. Even tho i struggle with creative writing I feel like I did pretty well on our first essay, "It Speaks to me". I was really happy about all the feed back my group members gave me. They were very helpful. One of the things I have noticed that I need to improve on in my essays is the organization. Brainstorming, by just writing few thoughts in bullet points, will really help.

1 comment:

  1. Ain't that the truth! :) Reading can definitely be fun, and I feel like I got a lot out of the readings we had to do too!

    ReplyDelete