Thursday, October 14, 2010

Together as Perfection. :)


Our visual argument is going to rock everyone's socks off. I love how close we have gotten as a group too, strictly due to how much work we have done together. We have all learned how to trust each other and be comfortable around each other. We know that whatever characteristic we personally lack, the others in our group will make up for. Like I said when we went to Wal-Mart, individually no one is perfect, but as a group we can make perfection. I know we will work well as team, as proven in previous assignments. All that is left is seperating topics for whom to discuss. I love the small details we have all provided for the project, we have a little peice of ourselves within the assignment. The most difficult part will be the blueprint. I hope we can come up with a way to make it look as professional as possible. Other than that, I am so confident that we will succeed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment