Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Compromising

The title of this post is called compromising because, I feel that we have all had to do that in this past class session. I realize that we are a group of five very opinionated girls. We're all used to being the leader and organizer when it comes to working with groups of people. Therefore, that made it a little more challenging to complete the visual part of our presentation. I'm not very worried about the outcome of our project. I am very confident that we will all pull our weight and make this an "A" worthy project. I believe that since we had our little rough patch, only good things can come from here. I'm not happy that we wasted almost an entire class period to get it together, but sometimes that's what it takes. I'm also glad that we are all friends on facebook since that seems to be our main source of communication. Although, I always tend to catch the end of you all's LONG conversations ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment