Thursday, October 28, 2010

Low Blow


Wow you guys, I feel so awful about the "C" we got for the visual. I feel like it is all my fault because I took on the responsibility of completing. When I saw the grade it was a complete low blow. I really did think we were going to get an "A" on it. I'm sorry that I didn't meet the expectations. Although I was reminded that we came up with the idea as a group and all agreed on the information that was going to be put on the board. I feel like we misinterpreted the assignment. Personally I felt like our visual was suppose to be an aid for the judges recall back too. I am just so upset because I was really excited about the board and I work really really hard on it. I think we felt that the message we were trying to convey to audiences was obvious to us because we had it in our heads. Hopefully we all kill it on the research paper though. I just feel so discouraged after receiving such a low grade on something we worked so hard on. We were all confident that we were going to ace the project. I am sorry if anyone has any hasty feeling towards me. :(

1 comment:

  1. Don't you dare take blame for that! You did an amazing job Ashley! & I also said it was just a misinterpetation!

    ReplyDelete