Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things are coming along!


Finally, I feel confident about my final draft! I was not confident at all about my rough draft and changed it many many times. Which I will admit, I do not do often. Usually, I write my rough draft and it is semi- set in stone. I do make a few grammatical corrections that my peers suggest but I do not usually change the whole paper. For this particular assignment, I felt like it was necessary to constantly change, edit, and add to my paper. Since we all had to find some common ground with important decisions regarding our project, I had a lot to change. The more and more I realized that I had to go back and fix my paper, the less confident I became. After completely finishing the final draft, I am finally proud of my work. I have noticed throughout these three papers I have slowy improved on my on overall writing! On a nother note, I am excited to work on our visual tomorrow and am glad we can get a head start on it. See you girls at 11 tomorrow :)

1 comment: