Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A.N.A.N.A COMING ALONG!


Sooo, as of yesterday I was VERY nervous that we would not be able to have our visual done in time. As of right now, I am VERY confident that we will get this done and it will look great. Our biggest problem has been finding a time and day where all 5 of us could meet up. I'm glad we at least found one day, but wish we could of found more. Although I am glad that we decided to break the project up and then bring it all together. I am nervous about doing the Tri-Fold because I know how strongly opinionated we all our and all have different taste. I just hope that I can put together something that everyone likes! I am also nervous about the presentation part because I do not do well with public speaking, I get nervous and studder. Also Ive noticed that my chest gets really red which can be embarrassing so Ill make sure I do not have a low cut shirt haha. I am anxious for our written argument grades tomorrow. I worked so hard on this paper and changed it multiple times, deleting and added paragraphs. Sorry Mrs. Marshall for the 5 pages..opps. In the process of going from a rough draft to the final draft, I normally do not change much. This time I feel like a dramatically changed it every time I worked on it, which was a lot! I do not want to sound superstitious but I'm nervous that this change in work habit will effect my streak of "A's." Wow that sounds lame but whatever! I really hope our project turns out the way we planned.

2 comments:

  1. Hahhaa! We all have weird things happen to us when we get nervous.. my lip twitches, kinda like elvis. Don't worry, that'll distract from your red chest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is worse.. i start mixing in serbian words

    ReplyDelete