Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Forever & Always :)

So I just saw on the schedule that we are starting on the research paper tomorrow! In a way, I am super excited about this. Statistics and factual proof are more my style. I like writing about events that are nonfiction and proof that is hard to argue with. I am confident in our presentation! I think we did a great job! All of us looked so nice and had everything we needed! We are just awesome. Period. The only thing I don't feel comfortbale with is the bibliography, sometimes I forget how to cite certain things... I hope she gives examples! There is a website I use, I forgot what it was called though. It's like citation machine or something like that. All you have to do is enter the information and it puts it all in order for you. Very conveinant! I don't know what else to type about, so I am just going to write a quick poem for your pleasure. :) We're the best group, it is a matter of fact. Whatever project that is thrown us, with confidence we say "we can do that!" Whenever there is a problem, we always talk it out- because that is what teamwork is all about. We talk about everything from parties, projects and boys. It's easy to say we'll be ANANA forever & always. :)

1 comment:

  1. ANANA <3 no long all neglected animals need adoption but now stands for Ashley Nicole Aliison Necie and Aleksandra. I just wish we had a different outcome for all the hard work we put in for this project.

    ReplyDelete