Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

First off, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope everyone enjoys stuffing their face today! I am not sure if we are suppose to do a blog today but hey I'd rather be safe than sorry. Anyways, I am so glad I finished my draft! Such a huge relief. Although I know there are major grammatical errors, I still have time to fix them. I only reached 5 pages which is weird for me because I usually go past the required page length. I realized that I still need to add some paragraphs in and everything so I should have it a little longer before the final draft is due. I am not sure if I did everything correctly though, I pretty much used my own beliefs and knowledge about the topic and found facts to support me. I am not to familiar with research papers, so I hope I did it right! Well, I cant think of anything else to write because I am soooo hungry and can not wait for dinner! ENJOY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment