Thursday, November 11, 2010

Procrastinating once again....


This research paper is worth a lot of our overall grade...and I'm already procrastinating! I've waited till the last minute to do the topic question, thesis and annotated bibliography! I need to get my act together for this last paper and make a lot of time for it!! because it is my last hope for an A in this class! I'm really glad that our last paper is a research paper, because I tend to write better when I have facts to talk about rather then creative writing. I've just read the class announcement that we will work on our papers the whole class time next Tuesday. I'm pretty excited about that, because when I get home I tend to slack more and wait till the last min. Hopefully I'll do good on this paper! I need an A badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment