Sunday, November 14, 2010

GGGAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Why do I always forget to do these!!???? I was sitting here working on a research paper that is due for another class and suddenly thought about this. I just have so much going on! I can never remember this thing! So now that I am thinking about it, I am going to write this weeks blog four days early.
I am excited for this final research paper. I have already made a lot of progress on it. Hopefully I will get a good enough grade on this research paper to counteract all of this missed blogs I have had lol. I have to admit I am a little worried about my grade in this class. I know I am not failing or anything like that. But I pretty much have an "A" in all of my other classes. I do not want this class to be the only "A" I do not get because I can't seem remember to write a few paragraphs on the computer. I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment