Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Variety is the key to perfection! :)


I just love writing, in general. I love grammar and I love expressing my ideas, thoughts, and theories. I really enjoyed this project because I listen to so many different varieties of music and choosing what genre was probably the most difficult task of this assignment. My top choices were "Born to Fly" by Sara Evans, "Crash into Me" by Dave Matthews, and "Wait 'til You See My Smile" by Alicia Keys." With listening to such a broad choice of music, I never become annoyed by over-played songs. I always have a different play-list playing every week. So while having the predicament of choosing which song to dissect in this paper, I had ALL of my play-lists on repeat until I found a song that had a certain spark, or literally "spoke to me!" I feel confident with my choice and how relatable it is to the experiences that have been a part of my journey thus far in life.I love songs that give you power and self-assurance. Alicia Keys is someone I really admire and I love being able to show how much she truly inspires. She constantly gives to society and affects people's lives on a daily basis. I find it quite incredible! I hope I recieve positive feedback and suggestions on how to make my writing effective in the Peer Review! I am kind of a perfectionist when it comes to grammar, so I hope no one is offended by my corrections or suggestions. Oh, & if it is not too much of a hassle would someone please check my paper for grammatical misusage as well? Thanks girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment