Wednesday, August 25, 2010

UUGGHH

I did not feel confident in the rough draft that I wrote for the "It Speaks To Me" essay. I had such a difficult time picking the song because I enjoy music so much and could not narrow down my decision. Looking back on it, I felt like I should have picked a different song. Possibly "Mr. Officer" by Citizen Cope? Who knows.
So I am supposed to edit these papers for "organization and clarity"..... I do not consider myself a strong writer. How am I supposed to be able to edit someone elses paper when I do not even feel confident in my own writing skills? I think this class is going to be difficult for me. I enjoy writing but only about what I want to write about. I think that we should be allowed to write about things other than class and class assignments on this blog.
With recent happenings in my life, writing is going to be a lot more difficult for me to do. The voice that comes out in my writing usually reflects how I am feeling. I am not very good at hiding my emotions. However I will try my best to write with a level head and stay focused on the task at hand.
Oh and if it is not too much to ask I would really really appreciate it if someone were to look over my rough draft for "organization and clarity." If not, it is no big deal since im supposedly supposed to be an "expert" on the subject.
I am hoping that this class will teach me a lot more about writing. I am a very good reader but for some reason I have difficulty putting my thoughts into words. I am actually struggling right now to come up with these 250 words we have to write.
Nevermind!! I just did a word count... over 250. woo! goodnight girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment