Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Music is my Passion ! ♥(:

I really enjoyed writing the "Speaks To Me Essay". Music is probably one of my biggest passions. I listen to different types of music all day everyday. No matter what song I'm listening to, I always feel like there is some type of feeling that the artist is trying to get me to feel. When I listen to Babyface, Brian McKnight, or Robin Thicke I feel kind of lovey dovey butterflies in my tummy type mood. Where when I listen to Gucci or 2pac I feel really hype and happy. On the other hand when I listen to Joss Stone and Paramore I feel really chill and calm. For my essay I picked Micheal Jackson's song "Man In The Mirror", because I feel that the song had alot of meaning to it. Im a HUGE Micheal Jackson fan because his music is able to make me feel every emotion. Sometimes I feel angry from listening to his songs, while other times I feel curious or happy. All in all , I really enjoyed writing an essay on something that I can easily relate to and love, music ! (:

3 comments:

  1. When you said, "lovey dovey butterflies in my tummy type mood" gave me a little smile because I know exactly what you are talking about! Music can also give me that feeling, which brings up memories that make me continue to get that butterfly in your tummy mood! I love the examples you gave and that you really enjoyed the assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ashley ! (: i LOVE when other people can relate to that "butterfly" feeling !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree! the "lovey dovey butterflies" was the perfect touch! I think EVERY girl can relate to that feeling! It makes me so happy to hear that you are a Michael Jackson fan! My boyfriend and I both cried the day he passed. We sing his songs ALLLLL the time! Great performer!

    ReplyDelete