Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our LAST Blog !

I am so excited that this is my last blog for English 1101 and that I dont have to try to remind myself ever week to complete this by Thursday ! Anyway, after having my one-on-one confrence with Mrs.Marshall I knew exactly what I needed to do to get a 'A' on this paper. My "research paper" seems to be lacking in the research part. I plan on visiting the library for my first time tomorrow in hope that they can help me figure out what and where to add research in my paper. After that I plan on visiting the writing center atleast two times before I turn my paper in Tuesday! I am actually feeling really confident that I'm going to get an 'A'. I know what needs to be done and now im about to get'er done ! Love you girls ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment